To access your specific pre-course exam, simply follow the clicks below to be taken to the American Heart Association Student Website.
The AHA strongly encourages taking the Precourse Self-Assessment so you can gain an understanding of your current knowledge base and any gaps you may need to fill to successfully complete your course
ACLS Pre-Test Available @ www.heart.org/eccstudent. Click on "Pre-course Assessment" Code word: ACLS15
PALS Pre-Test Available @ www.heart.org/eccstudent. Click on "Pre-course Assessment" Code word: PALS15
ACLS in Philadelphia PALS in Ambler ACLS in Ambler
1) Register new user on the American Heart Association online portal website at http://www.onlineaha.org
2) Once logged on, pick the proper Course from the drop down menu on the top left and follow instructions for purchase
3) Complete and Pass Part 1 from the American Heart Association at your own pace.
4) Print Certificate of completion with serial number
5) Call 845499580 for skills session appointment
AHA elearning course in Ambler Stay Calm and Start CPR, LLC in Ambler